Hot summer days have arrived in Florida. Thanks to Breast Cancer Yoga , http://www.breastcanceryogablog.com for sharing this healthy, refreshing, and cooling dessert recipe.
By Breast Cancer Yoga Staff.
Ice pops are so much fun, but store-bought brands can have some nasty ingredients (even some that appear and imply they are healthy). Luckily, making them at home is so super easy. We have included a creative and healthy ice pop recipe below.
Berries & Cream Dairy Free Ice Pop Recipe
- Blender or Food Processor
- Ice Pop Molds
- 3 cups organic berries
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raw honey (see below for other sweetening options)
- Puree berries in a blender or food processor. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and blend until combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut milk, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of raw honey together. Mix until combined thoroughly.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry puree into each ice pop mold. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of coconut mix into each mold. Continue to switch between the berry puree…
View original post 170 more words