Wednesday, July 23, I will begin to create my own abundance by following the 21 Day Contract presented in this post, which was originally posted by my blogging friend, Karuna, over at Living, Learning and Letting Go.
I suspect all of us prefer living from a sense of abundance rather than scarcity. Moving from scarcity to abundance, however, requires that we change our unhealthy beliefs and behaviors, many of which have probably become habits.
Over the years, some of my clients have found it helpful to make the abundance contracts that I describe in this post. Each contract is based on principles I have learned in my personal and/or professional journey.
1. In order to achieve your vision you need to create one!
2. Nothing is as powerful as gratitude for changing your mood and your outlook on life.
3. 100% commitment to your vision is important if you are to get it!
4. The current state of your mind will not change unless you actively work to change it.
5. If you surround yourself with bad news and negative people you will become negative yourself…
View original post 810 more words