Thank You, Iman
My heartfelt thanks to imankingblog for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
I can’t recall when I began to follow Iman’s blog, but I make sure to read every one of her posts. Each one, has met my need to view life through a different lens as I meander through this season of life learning, exploring and searching to expand my awareness.
Last month, encouragement from Iman, led me to write and post my first poem. While I didn’t discover any latent poetic creative genes, I am grateful that she challenged me to go outside of my comfort-zone.
Again, thank you, Iman, for opening my life up to receive all that you share on your blog.
- I am a 72-year-old African-American female, married for 54 years, three above-middle-age children, and five grandchildren ranging in age from 5-24.
- Five years ago, Hubby and I retired to Florida. We left family and friends to escape the cold winters of Wisconsin.
- I ventured into blogging almost two years ago, to express my views, share my interests, and rant my concerns.
- I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008.
- For twenty years, I have managed two chronic pain conditions — Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia.
- I enjoy nurturing my Healing Container Garden.
- I wake up every morning at 5:00 am to meditate and BE STILL; it strengthens me to accept all that enters my space during the day.
- Thank you link back to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Include seven facts about your life.
- Nominate around fifteen other bloggers and let them know about the award.
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already)
I wish to nominate the following for the One Lovely Blog Award
16 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
I am honored that you nominated me for this award. A sincere thank you. I have enjoyed your blog posts with their positive message and cheerful outlook on life, despite difficulties. You really are a lovely blogger!
You are so welcome. I enjoy following your blog. And you, too, are a lovely blog.
Thank you so much for this nomination… Will have to think about who to pass it on to… Thanks Helen xx
You are so welcome.
Thanks for nominating me for the One Lovely Blogger Award. I am honored that you thought of me. However, the only award I want is for people to read and enjoy my writing.
I, totally, understand. And, thank you for all that you share on your posts.
Thank you, dear Yvonne! I will respond. I am swamped getting ready for my trip but stay tuned!
You are so welcome. Hope you had a great time at the school reunion.
Ma’am – Thank you so much for the nomination for an award, very kind of you. I’d like to not get into award part of blogging, so will pass on this, however, I do really appreciate the gesture. FO
You are so welcome
That was a really sweet article you wrote up there…touched my core and I appreciate it.
I share what I read from your blog with my King and friends, they know about you and how much I enjoy reading your blog.
Thank you for not breaking the award rules like I did…LOL. At least I got to know a lot more about you 🙂 Hugs.
Thank you for the nomination. And, I am grateful for your support and encouragement. Hugs.
Congratulations. I agree, one lovely blog and blogger.