Thank you, Rebirth of Lisa, for the invite to take part in the Spread the Love Challenge.
The rules are:
- Write 10 four-word sentences about love.
- Share your favorite poem filled with love.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers to spread more love.
My Ten Four-Word Love Sentences
- Love uplifts the spirit.
- Love begins and ends.
- Love supports and protects.
- Love heals the heart.
- Love brings you together.
- Love your children unconditionally.
- Love yourself before others.
- Love will hurt sometimes.
- Love leaves and returns.
- Love cherished is forever.
My Favorite Love Poem
“You and I are the best team of all. You are my best friend and the love of my life, my heart, my soul, the one I want to be with each and everyday. You are the one I want to cheer me on through my life. Your arms are the ones I want to comfort and support me. I love how when you and I work together we can do anything. (Karen Rostyla)
This is not my favorite poem, but these are the words I needed to express today. Because, tomorrow, I face a biopsy exam and If it shows a breast cancer recurrence; I need the team member who was by my side seven years ago as I went through a lumpectomy, chemotherapy and radiation. While I refuse to succumb to fear, I am thankful that Hubby will be at my side every step of the way. I know that “together we can get through anything” because that’s the way its been for us these last fifty-five years.
Now back to the “Spread the Love Challenge.
My Ten Nominees are: