Though I expected the results of the biopsy I had today by Friday, it’s not going to happen for three reasons:
- The results can only be released to the oncologist.
- He has to meet with me to go over the results.
- His next available appointment is not until March 27.
But, I refuse to allow the FEAR of a breast cancer recurrence into my space by this delay.
FEAR will not change the biopsy results, but it will surely destroy my happiness, peace and joy for the next twenty-five days.
So, I choose to FIGHT FEAR by BEING STILL, RELAXING AND BREATHING while expressing gratitude for the gift of life and living in the present moment.