It’s A New Year
I am excited to begin 2015 focused on:
- improving the quality of this blog, and
- uplifting ME spiritually, emotionally and physically.
Because of the holidays, family member illness, and the death of Hubby’s last remaining aunt, I had to step away from blogging for the past several months. Life is getting back to normal and I am happy to reconnect with my blogging friends.
This month, January 13, I will celebrate my second anniversary as a blogger. This blogging experience has opened the door to new experiences, new places and new people both in this country and other parts of the world.
Virtually, via blogging friends, I:
- traveled to other countries as well as different places throughout the United States;
- received helpful information on nutrition, meditation, exercise, alternative health care; and
- entered a new world of books, poetry, religion and music.
Thank you, blogging friends, for uplifting ME spiritually, emotionally and physically these past two years.
Finally, thanks to the information shared in a WordPress recent post,“Make 2015 A Great Blogging Year,” I have the tools to take my blog to the next level.
Hubby, family, friends, and bloggers have all served to improve the quality of my life. I am grateful. But, recent acquired self-acknowledgement and self-awareness skills, guided me to the recognition that this responsibility is solely mine.
To improve ME in 2015, I will:
- Nurture my Healing Container Garden as it brings peace, bliss, and tranquility into my space.
- Write daily notes to place in My Gratitude Jar, to express gratitude for the good things in life.
- Seek out those things which serve to keep ME grounded and directed in a positive way.
- Hone my photography skills because it is always good to learn something new and interesting.
- Incorporate healthy recipes into my menus and “go to” the healthy eating cookbooks purchased over the past five years and are never used.
- Research and explore different options to address my health issues.
- Continue to value and appreciate the love of my life, Hubby, as we approach our 55th Anniversary on April 11, 2015.
- Remember there are always new things for ME to explore.